This document is an electronic record in terms of India’s Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable, and the provisions related to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures to make the terms of this policy binding.
SmartVizs Private Limited ("us", "we", "our", “SmartVizX”) owns and operates the https://www.trezi.com and https://app.trezi.com websites and their web pages (our “Website”) and owns the product named Trezi (the “Product”) that can be downloaded from this website (collectively the “Service”).
This document informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, storage, retention and disclosure of personally identifiable information as well as any proprietary content and non-personal information you provide when you use our Service, and the choices you have associated with that information.
What Information Do We Collect, and How?
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Information You Provide to Us
While registering or subscribing to use our Service and/or Product, we ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name*
- Email address*
- Registration password*
- Full address, including Street address, City, State/Province, ZIP/Postal code, and Country
- Billing address*, including Street address, City, State/Province, ZIP/Postal code, and Country
- Employment information (company you work for, designation/role)
* First name, Last Name, the Email address, Billing address and registration password are required in order for you to use our Service and/or Product. All other Personal Information is optional.
When you subscribe to our Service and if your billing address is in India, we ask for the following additional information required for the purposes of levying the Goods & Services tax (GST):
- Trade name of the Business entity person (if GST needs to be claimed)
- GSTIN number
- Whether the business is tax exempt (e.g. Domestic SEZ companies)
We also receive personal information when you: communicate with us via email, postal mail, telephone, or via social media channels; chat with us or submit any forms on our Website; subscribe to any newsletters on our Website; submit a support request.
This information is stored on Amazon DynamoDB cloud database services provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS). For more details of AWS's privacy and security processes, please visit http://aws.amazon.com/privacy/ and http://aws.amazon.com/security/.
We also use personal data to generate and store invoices for the Service you pay for, and this data is stored in our electronic accounting systems.
Usage Data Including Cookies Collected Automatically
When you access our Service (e.g. by visiting our Website via a browser or any other client, or by launching the Product), we also automatically collect and process non-personally identifiable information on how the Service is accessed and used by you ("Usage Data") through tracking technologies and Cookies. The source of the Usage Data is Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
Website Usage Data
- Your computer's network location and Internet Protocol address (i.e. IP address)
- Browser type and version
- The referring site details (such as the URL of the site through which you came to our Website)
- The pages of our Website that you visit, and time spent on each page
- The time and date of your visit
The legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is our legitimate business interest in monitoring and improving our Website and Service.
Product Usage Data
When you use our Product on a computer, we collect non-personal information on that computer system’s hardware (e.g, CPU details, RAM, VRAM and GPU usage details) and software (including but not limited to operating system version, processes running per session). We collect non-personal information on the Product performance (including but not limited to session duration, player positioning, model details including load times, frames per second).
We collect this information in order to understand and improve the performance of our Service and Product on various types of hardware, software and model configurations, and the basis of this collection and processing is consent.
We may collect some or all of the following data:
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookie Notice, please contact us by any of the following methods:
- Platform (automatic)
- Device (automatic)
- OS major (automatic)
- OS minor (automatic)
- Install timestamp: it is the timestamp of the first event received from the Product
- Boot-up timestamp: it is the timestamp of when a user starts the Product
- Error events such as any errors encountered by the user while using the Product
We collect information on the type of subscription plan you have subscribed to (monthly or annual) and your subscription renewal preference.
We NEVER collect or store your credit card, debit card or bank account number, credit card or debit card expiry date, or any details related to your credit card, debit card or bank account, or any other payment mechanism(s) you may use to pay for the Service. We use third-party payment processors who are independently responsible for collecting such information from you to process and fulfil all payments made by you for the Service. We cannot guarantee the information privacy policies or performance of our third-party payment processors.
For customers with a billing address in India, we use Razorpay as the third-party payment gateway processor to collect payments online on our behalf for use of our Service.
Why Do We Collect This Information?
We use the collected Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To contact you (e.g. for confirmation of any purchase you made of our Service, for any issues with billing, information on Product updates/upgrades)
- To allow you to set up your account and subscribe to the Product
- To provide, deliver, maintain and improve the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To personalize your experience with our Service
- To allow you to participate in surveys in order to improve our Service, based on your communication preferences
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Service, based on your communication preferences
- To send you information about our Service, targeted marketing and special promotions and offers, based on your communication preferences
- To provide customer care and support, including responding to any questions you may have related to the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To ensure our Product is licensed in compliance with applicable law
- To protect us, our customers, and our Service
We collect Usage Data for the following purposes:
- To understand and improve the performance of our Product and Service
- To understand the usage of our Website and to improve its content and performance
Do We Transfer Information?
The information that we collect, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer the information, including Personal Information, to India and process it there. By providing your Personal Information to us, you are agreeing to the transfer of your Personal Information to India, to SmartVizX and/or its Authorized Third Parties, and to other countries where SmartVizX and/or its Authorized Third Parties acting on our behalf operate, and use, store and process such information.
Do We Share Information, With Whom and When?
We do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to third parties, unless we have your written permission to do so, or except under the following circumstances:
Authorized Third Parties and Individual Contractors
We may employ or work with third-party companies and individual contractors ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to assist with our business operations such as legal, accounting and marketing, perform Service-related services such as Website hosting, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We also partner with third-party companies with whom we have license agreements and other commercial agreements such as distributor and reseller agreements, related to the Product, as well as with business partners to provide relevant third party solutions that complement the Service/Product.
We may share your personal information with such third parties to enable them to perform these tasks on our behalf or for the fulfilment of commercial obligations related to the Service/Product. We require such Authorized Third Parties and Individual Contractors to agree to implement reasonable measures to protect your personal information and to not disclose or use it for any other purpose other than the reason and tasks for which such information was made available to them.
We may disclose your Personal Information to government agencies, law enforcement agencies, legal advisors, courts and other third parties in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with applicable laws (including laws outside your state, country or jurisdiction)
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To defend you and ourselves against legal claims
- To protect and defend the rights or property of SmartVizX
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing including illegal activities, suspected fraud, intellectual property violations, violation of our Terms of Service and/or End User Licensing Agreement, in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We do not currently have any agreements with third-party advertising companies and do not share any information with any advertiser.
How Do We Ensure Security of Data?
SmartVizX recognizes the importance of protecting your information against unauthorized access, release or use and the security of your data is very important to us.
We use AWS for storing Personal Information. All AWS customers globally can rely on the terms of the AWS GDPR Data Processing Addendum which includes EU Model Clauses; this means that AWS customers wishing to transfer personal data from the European Economic Area (EEA) to other countries can do so with the knowledge that their personal data on AWS will be given the same high level of protection it receives in the EEA.
But no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is entirely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of our data storage systems, nor can we guarantee that your information provided to us over the Internet will not be intercepted during transmission.
What Preferences and Choices Do You Have About Your Information?
We offer certain choices about how we communicate with you and what Personal Information we obtain about you.
We ask for your consent when we collect and process information about you, including Personal Information, and we justify why we are asking you for such information.
You can login to your account through our Service, and access, update and make changes to your Personal Information that we have collected by clicking on the “My profile” link.
You can unsubscribe from any newsletters or marketing communication that you may have previously subscribed to by clicking on the “My communication preferences” link.
If you wish to receive a digital copy of all the Personal Information we have about you, you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request and we will provide you with this data in a .CSV format that can be easily used in another electronic environment.
After you cancel your account or subscription, you will have access to your account and information till xxx.
You can make changes to your subscription plan by clicking on the “My subscription” link.
You can contact us by email or by writing to us (see “How To Contact Us” at the end of this document) to request access to and make changes to your Personal Information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service is intended for use by a general audience, and no part of our Service addresses anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child/Children has/have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. In some jurisdictions, notification, prior written permission or other verifiable parental consent may be required of a parent or guardian for children from 13 to 17 years of age to provide information to us.
How to Contact Us?
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookie Notice, please contact us by any of the following methods:
- By email: email@example.com
- By writing to us at:
Attn: Legal Department
SmartVizs Private Limited
A-18 Sector 16
Noida – 201 301