Immersive Workplace Design: The Trezi Way
Paperspace, one of Asia’s leading design collectives with experienced interior designers and offices in Singapore, Bangkok and Manila. Their designers are known for fresh ideas that push the envelope of innovative design and alter industry standards. Check out how this international team is using real-time VR rendering and virtual tours in its projects.
- Many projects developed by Paperspace’s designers are based on sophisticated design ideas that can be difficult to explain to clients using traditional 2D drawings and 3D rendering softwares.
- Their designers need additional ways to truly understand the space and the relationship of various design elements.
- Paperspace established immersive VR facilities within the collective’s offices by using Trezi.
- Designers now open their 3D architecture models in Trezi’s Work Space at different stages of design development.
- Trezi’s immersive and interactive features enable a better understanding of the space in which they are designing.
- Clients are now being invited into Trezi’s Work Space at different stages of the design process to take virtual tours, allowing them to understand the design intent as it unfolds.
Benefits to Paperspace
- Conveys design intent to clients better, particularly spatial composition through real-time VR rendering and converting their architecture models from SketchUp to VR quickly.
- Bridges the gap between what clients envisioned during the conceptual phase and the end product, thanks to virtual reality architecture walkthroughs.
- Design tool to educate younger design talents to consider design decisions that would have been traditionally been discovered during construction.