Paperspace Immersive Workplace Design: the Trezi Way
Paperspace is one of Asia’s leading design collectives of experienced interior designers with offices in Singapore, Bangkok and Manila. Their designers are known for fresh ideas that push the envelope of innovative design and bend industry standards.
- Many projects developed by Paperspace’s designers are based on sophisticated design ideas that can be difficult to explain to clients using traditional 2D drawings and renderings.
- Their designers need additional ways to truly understand the space and the relationship of the various design elements.
- Paperspace established immersive VR facilities within the collective’s offices for Trezi.
- Designers now open their 3D models in Trezi’s Work Space at different stages of design development.
- The immersive and interactive features of Trezi allow for a better understanding of the space they are designing.
- Clients can now be invited into Trezi’s Work Space at different stages of the design process, allowing them to understand the design intent as it unfolds.
Benefits to Paperspace
- Conveys design intent to clients better, particularly spatial composition
- Bridges the gap between what clients envisioned during the conceptual phase and the end product
- Design tool to educate younger design talents to consider design decisions that would have traditionally been discovered during construction