SmartVizX is India’s leading Virtual Reality (“VR”) startup company that is developing an exciting VR platform, Trezi (https://trezi.com), for the architecture, engineering & construction industry. We are looking to hire a UX Designer to be part of our Trezi product management team of VR, web, cloud and database developers based in Bangalore.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Work with developers team to understand information architecture and development issues and make appropriate design tradeoffs
- Deliver detailed user experience & visual design specifications
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Conducting design experiments and user study with end-users
- Maintaining product UX scorecard and monitoring the key metrics for UX
- 3-5 years of industry work experience in UX-driven development including proven experience with different UX deliverables and the ability to adapt them to different users, projects and constraints.
- Research-oriented mindset and demonstrated end to end-user research for a product module/product
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across the web domain.
- Abilities to understand complex business goals, product and technical content in interaction design, and brand strategy in order to create engaging, effective and accessible experiences for our customers.
- Experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other prototyping and wireframing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction An eye for detail and experience in producing clean, consistent graphics for developers.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up- to- date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Capable of gauging the technical feasibility of the prototype.
- Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/ agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time.
- Should have product thinking. Ideally should be from product companies not from a service background.
- Bachelor of Technology degree in Computer Science or related field from a reputed university (Tier 1 & 2)
Why Work At SmartVizX:
- Get a chance to work at the hottest immersive technology startup of India
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with plenty of growth opportunities
- Join our team early to significantly impact not only the way the platform is architected and built but also the future success of the company
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on a cool and unique solution that will change the way the Architectural/Design/Building Industry works
- Get a great exposure to the latest innovations in Virtual Reality and other immersive technologies
About The Company:
SmartVizX (https://trezi.com) aims to transform traditional passive and static design methodologies by developing a Virtual Reality product, Trezi that enables design visualization, interaction, communication and collaboration in an intuitive and immersive environment. Trezi will transform workplace design by enabling data visualization & aggregation, and collaboration through the use of immersive Virtual Reality. It will bridge the gap that exists today between what customers/owners and operators of office spaces believe they are paying for and what they actually get, through improved collaboration, thereby minimizing waste and improving turnaround times.
SmartVizX has been named the ‘Virtual Reality Provider of the Year’ for two years in a row (2017, 2018) by Frost & Sullivan India for their India ICT Awards. The company has also featured in the Top 3 “Startup of the Future” by NDTV Unicorn Awards (2016) and was a winner of the 2016 Red Herring Asia Top 100 and the NASSCOM Emerge50 League of 10 (2018). The company is also part of the Microsoft ScaleUp accelerator program (batch of March 2018). Recently, we have won the NASSCOM Design4India Design Award 2019 in the ‘Immersive Category.’
The application of our solution will have an initial focus on the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Building industry, where we are already seeing significant interest and traction from architects, designers, building product manufacturers & owners.
If you think you have what it takes, send us an email telling us why along with your resume to email@example.com