POSITION: Senior UI Developer
REPORTING HEAD: Head – Engineering
SmartVizX is India’s leading Virtual Reality (“VR”) startup company that is developing an exciting VR platform, Trezi (https://trezi.com), for the architecture, engineering & construction industry.
We are looking for engineers who can join our mission to simplify the life of people in AEC Industry. Our engineers are involved in all parts of the product lifecycle: idea generation, design, planning, execution, and shipping. We create reliable, scalable and highly performant systems. A commitment to teamwork, hustle and good communication skills are key requirements.
As a UI developer, you will be responsible for leading the development of our consumer-facing website and web applications, including end-to-end ownership of software stack. You will interact with product and business regularly. If you desire to be part of the team building our website, with cutting-edge web technologies including Vue JS, ensure security and great user experience, this is a team where you can make a significant impact.
- The candidate must have significant expertise in all facets of design and development of interactive web applications, UX technologies and apply sound UI design principles
- The candidate will be required to design frameworks and components.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating prototype and turn those prototype into working products
- The candidate will will be required to do debugging and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- The candidate will need to communicate effectively and demonstrate the usability of the designs from a user’s prespective and be able work with both users and lead IT team members in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Candidate will interface with global team of developers and business users.
- Preform proof of concepts in the new areas of development.
- The candidate will support continuous improvement of the automated systems. Participate in all aspects of SDLC (analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation)
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- BTech or MTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent) preferable from Tier 1 institutes(IIT/NIT/IIIT) or from product company having solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- 3-6 years of experience with complete understanding and experience of front end technology stack and component designing using any of the new technology stack like Angular or React or Vue.
- Exposure to latest trends like ES6/7, Node, package management, gulp/grunt, webpack
- Good foundation on cloud concepts, cloud computing service models, coupled with strong experience with cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Aptitude for system design and ability to write clean, readable, portable, and reliable code
- Having startup background would be preferable.
Why Work At SmartVizX:
- Get a chance to work at the hottest immersive technology startup of India
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with plenty of growth opportunities
- Join our team early to significantly impact not only the way the platform is architected and built, but also the future success of the company
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on a cool and unique solution that will change the way the Architectural/Design/Building Industry works
- Get a great exposure to the latest innovations in Virtual Reality and other immersive technologies
About The Company:
SmartVizX (https://trezi.com) aims to transform traditional passive and static design methodologies by developing a Virtual Reality product, Trezi that enables design visualization, interaction, communication and collaboration in an intuitive and immersive environment. Trezi will transform workplace design by enabling data visualization & aggregation, and collaboration through the use of immersive Virtual Reality. It will bridge the gap that exists today between what customers/owners and operators of office spaces believe they are paying for and what they actually get, through improved collaboration, thereby minimizing waste and improving turnaround times.
SmartVizX has been named the ‘Virtual Reality Provider of the Year’ for two years in a row (2017, 2018) by Frost & Sullivan India for their India ICT Awards. The company has also featured in the Top 3 “Startup of the Future” by NDTV Unicorn Awards (2016) and was a winner of the 2016 Red Herring Asia Top 100 and the NASSCOM Emerge50 League of 10 (2018). The company is also part of the Microsoft ScaleUp accelerator program (batch of March 2018). Recently, we have won the NASSCOM Design4India Design Award 2019 in the ‘Immersive Category.’
The application of our solution will have an initial focus on the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Building industry, where we are already seeing significant interest and traction from architects, designers, building product manufacturers & owners.