Position: Software Engineer
Reports to: Head – Engineering
Exp Level: 2+ Years
SmartVizX is India’s leading Virtual Reality (“VR”) startup company that is developing an exciting VR product, Trezi (https://trezi.com), for the architecture, engineering & construction industry. We are looking to hire a Software Engineer to be part of our Trezi product development team of VR, web, cloud and database developers based in Bangalore.
- Work on experimental features and implement research based algorithms to achieve automation between game engines and design formats such as CAD models, Floor Plans, Image based designs, etc.
- Report to Head of Engineering in developing, rapid prototyping applications and novel new features.
- Develop, modify, and debug game and related engine C/C++/C# code
- Develop, modify, and debug game code in a scripting language
- Deploys and tests software on PC, mobile and console platforms
- Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams
- Collaborate with other internal departments (art, design, audio, animation, QA, etc)
Qualification and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience developing complex software systems
- Experience converting algorithms and research material into working models
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Solid math background
- Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented
- Good communicator that enjoys collaboration with other programmers
- Passion for games
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Aptitude for game and system design
- Experience with game development
- Experience with image recognition
- Demonstrated ability to write clean, readable, portable, and reliable code
- Strong C/C++ experience
- Experience with the inner workings of game engines such as Unreal Engine 4 and Unity.
- Experience with native development on mobile platforms (IOS & Android)
- Experience with rapid application prototyping.
Why Work At SmartVizX:
- Get a chance to work at the hottest Virtual Reality Startup of India.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with plenty of growth opportunities
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that will change the way Architecture Industry work
- Get a great exposure to the latest innovations in Virtual Reality and other immersive technologies
About The Company:
SmartVizX (https://trezi.com) aims to transform traditional passive and static design methodologies by developing a Virtual Reality product, Trezi, that enables design visualization, interaction, communication and collaboration in an intuitive and immersive environment.
SmartVizX has been named the ‘Virtual Reality Provider of the Year‘ for two years in a row (2017, 2018) by Frost & Sullivan India for their India ICT Awards. The company has also featured in the Top 3 “Startup of the Future” by NDTV Unicorn Awards (2016) and was the winner of the 2016 Red Herring Asia Top 100 and the NASSCOM Emerge 50 League of 10 (2018). The company is also part of the Microsoft ScaleUp accelerator program (batch of March 2018).
The application of our solution will have an initial focus on the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Building industry, where we are already seeing significant interest and traction from architects, designers, building product manufacturers & owners.
Trezi will transforms workplace design by enabling data visualization & aggregation, and collaboration through the use of immersive Virtual Reality. It will bridge the gap that exists today between what customers/owners and operators of office spaces believe they are paying for and what they actually get, through improved collaboration, thereby minimizing waste and improving turnaround times.