Location: Bangalore, India
Reporting to: Head, Engineering
We are looking to hire a Backend Engineer to be part of our Trezi product development team of VR, web, cloud and database developers based in Bangalore.
- Develop a highly scalable and secure cloud-based 3D content/catalog management system using the Agile methodology
- Implement efficient integration between the various clients and the catalog management system
- Design and develop cloud-based distributed backend and Integrate with customer-facing web-based front end.
- Develop collaboration and multi-user traits and capabilities for Trezi
- Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams
- Collaborate with other groups (3D content/product catalog producers, QC/testing, VR developers, product management team, etc.)
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- B. Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)—solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- 2-4 years of experience with developing highly scalable distributed systems with complete understanding and experience of front end and back end technology stack.
- Experience with web technologies—Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, REST APIs
- Good experience with structured and unstructured databases/DBMS – e.g. SQL (MySQL, SQL Server), NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, CosmosDB)
- Good knowledge of building scalable web applications with microservices/service oriented architecture
- Good foundation on cloud concepts, cloud computing service models, coupled with strong experience with cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Aptitude for system design and ability to write clean, readable, portable, and reliable code
Good to have skills
- C/C++ experience
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with UI frameworks—React/React Native, Angular or Vue and understanding of MVC Design Pattern. Managing application state using Redux, Mobx or Vuex
- Experience in deploying and supporting large-scale cloud environment
- Strong networking concepts and administration (TCP/IP, routing, switching, load balancing)
- Experience with native development on mobile platforms (iOS & Android)
- Prior experience with game engines such as Unreal/Unity and/or VR technology
- Knowledge of 3D modeling tools like Maya and 3ds Max is preferred
If you think you have what it takes, send us an email telling us why along with your resume to email@example.com