POSITION: Sr. Software Engineer-Backend
TEAM: Engineering/Product Development
SmartVizX is India’s leading Virtual Reality (“VR”) startup company that is developing an exciting VR platform, Trezi (https://trezi.com), for the architecture, engineering & construction industry. We are looking to hire a Back End Engineer to be part of our Trezi product development team of VR, web, cloud and database developers based in Bangalore.
- Develop a highly scalable and secure cloud-based 3D content/catalog management system
- Implement efficient integration between the various clients and the catalog management system
- Design and Develop cloud-based distributed backend and Integrate with customer-facing web- based front end.
- Develop collaboration and multi-user traits and capabilities for Trezi
- Follow Agile methodology to develop and deliver novel product features
- Write efficient code with complete test cases and deploy on the cloud platform
- Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams
- Collaborate with other groups (3D content/product catalog producers, QC/testing, VR developers, product management team, etc.)
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- BTech or MTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent) – solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- 5-7 years of experience with developing highly scalable distributed systems with complete understanding and experience of front end and back end technology stack
- Experience with web technologies – Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, REST APIs
- Good experience with structured and unstructured databases/DBMS – e.g. SQL (MySQL, SQL Server), NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, CosmosDB)
- Good knowledge of building scalable web applications with micro service/service oriented architecture
- Good foundation on cloud concepts, cloud computing service models, coupled with strong experience with cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Aptitude for system design and ability to write clean, readable, portable, and reliable code
Good to have skills:
- C/C++ experience
- Experience with Node JS
- Experience with UI Frameworks – React/React native, Angular or Vue and understanding of MVC pattern. Managing application state using Redux, Mobx or Vuex
- Experience in deploying and supporting large scale cloud environment
- Strong networking concepts and administration (TCP/ IP, routing, switching, Load balancing).
- Experience with native development on mobile platforms (IOS & Android)
- Prior experience with game engines such as Unreal/Unity and/or VR technology
- Knowledge of 3D modeling tools like Maya and 3ds Max is preferred
Why Work At SmartVizX:
- Get a chance to work at the hottest Virtual Reality Startup of India.
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that will change the way Architecture Industry work
- Get a great exposure to the latest innovations in Virtual Reality and other immersive technologies
About The Company
SmartVizX (https://trezi.com) aims to transform traditional passive and static design methodologies by developing a Virtual Reality product, Trezi, that enables design visualization, interaction, communication and collaboration in an intuitive and immersive environment.
SmartVizX has been named the ‘Virtual Reality Provider of the Year‘ for two years in a row (2017, 2018) by Frost & Sullivan India for their India ICT Awards. The company has also featured in the Top 3 “Startup of the Future” by NDTV Unicorn Awards (2016) and was a winner of the 2016 Red Herring Asia Top 100.
The application of our solution will have an initial focus on the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Building industry, where we are already seeing significant interest and traction from architects, designers, building product manufacturers & owners.
Trezi will transforms workplace design by enabling data visualization & aggregation, and collaboration through use of immersive Virtual Reality. It will bridge the gap that exists today between what customers/owners and operators of office spaces believe they are paying for and what they actually get, through improved collaboration, thereby minimizing waste and improving turnaround times.
If you think you have what it takes, send us an email telling us why along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org