POSITION: Front End Developer (Senior Software Engineer)
REPORTING HEAD: Head – Engineering
SmartVizX is India’s leading Virtual Reality (“VR”) startup company that is developing an exciting VR platform, Trezi (https://trezi.com), for the architecture, engineering & construction industry. We are looking to hire a Full Stack Developer to be part of our Trezi product development team of VR, web, cloud and database developers based in Bangalore.
- Develop a highly scalable and secure cloud-based 3D content/catalog management system
- Implement efficient integration between the various clients and the catalog management system
- Integrate and maintain the customer-facing web-based front end and cloud-based distributed backend
- Develop collaboration and multi-user traits and capabilities for Trezi
- Follow Agile methodology to develop and deliver novel product features
- Write efficient code with complete test cases and deploy on the cloud platform
- Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams
- Collaborate with other groups (3D content/product catalog producers, QC/testing, VR developers, product management team, etc.)
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- BTech or MTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent) – solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- 4-5 years of experience with developing highly scalable distributed systems with complete understanding and experience of front end and back end technology stack
- Good experience with structured and unstructured databases/DBMS – e.g. SQL (MySQL, SQL Server), NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, CosmosDB)
- Good knowledge of building scalable web applications with microservice/service oriented architecture
- Good foundation on cloud concepts, cloud computing service models, coupled with strong experience with cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Aptitude for system design and ability to write clean, readable, portable, and reliable code
Good to have skills:
- C/C++ experience
- Experience with UI Frameworks – React/React native, Angular or Vue and understanding of MVC pattern. Managing application state using Redux, Mobx or Vuex
- Experience in deploying and supporting large scale cloud environment
- Strong networking concepts and administration (TCP/ IP, routing, switching, Load balancing).
- Experience with native development on mobile platforms (IOS & Android)
- Prior experience with game engines such as Unreal/Unity and/or VR technology
- Knowledge of 3D modeling tools like Maya and 3ds Max is preferred
Why Work At SmartVizX:
- Get a chance to work at the hottest immersive technology startup of India
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with plenty of growth opportunities
- Join our team early to significantly impact not only the way the platform is architected and built, but also the future success of the company
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on a cool and unique solution that will change the way the Architectural/Design/Building Industry works
- Get a great exposure to the latest innovations in Virtual Reality and other immersive technologies
About The Company:
SmartVizX (https://trezi.com) aims to transform traditional passive and static design methodologies by developing a Virtual Reality product, Trezi that enables design visualization, interaction, communication and collaboration in an intuitive and immersive environment. Trezi will transform workplace design by enabling data visualization & aggregation, and collaboration through the use of immersive Virtual Reality. It will bridge the gap that exists today between what customers/owners and operators of office spaces believe they are paying for and what they actually get, through improved collaboration, thereby minimizing waste and improving turnaround times.
SmartVizX has been named the ‘Virtual Reality Provider of the Year’ for two years in a row (2017, 2018) by Frost & Sullivan India for their India ICT Awards. The company has also featured in the Top 3 “Startup of the Future” by NDTV Unicorn Awards (2016) and was a winner of the 2016 Red Herring Asia Top 100 and the NASSCOM Emerge50 League of 10 (2018). The company is also part of the Microsoft ScaleUp accelerator program (batch of March 2018). Recently, we have won the NASSCOM Design4India Design Award 2019 in the ‘Immersive Category.’
The application of our solution will have an initial focus on the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Building industry, where we are already seeing significant interest and traction from architects, designers, building product manufacturers & owners.
If you think you have what it takes, send us an email telling us why along with your resume to email@example.com